What goes into my Prints..
Peace and tranquility is the inherent feature of my work. But I also care about the way it is presented to you. Our prints are made using the finest archival media, and the latest technology available, resulting in great finish and durability of your cherished artwork. We use a variety of media for our Artwork - Paper, Canvas, Metal and Acrylic. Every material has its own unique features, and is selected to suit the location in the house or office. For areas with high humidity like verandahs, kitchens or washrooms, Art on Metal or Acrylic is preferred, to cope with high humidity, and also for the modern look.
FINISH OPTIONS: The standard options are archival Canvas and Paper -
CANVAS – High quality Inkjet (Giclee) on German Hahnemühle Daguerre Canvas (400 gsm) – a bright white, poly-cotton canvas that guarantees archival standards. With its premium matt inkjet coating Daguerre Canvas meets the highest industry standards regarding density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness. It is varnished after printing, for better conservation.
Mount and Frame – The Artwork is shipped either Rolled in a Tube, or Professionally stretched on pinewood and framed in a classy box frame.
Mount and Frame – The Artwork is shipped in the following finishes –
- Flat, protected by cardboard on both sides
- Rolled in a protective Tube
- Mounted / Matted on Acid-Free Mount (Alkaline pH: buffered with Calcium Carbonate to a pH of 7.5 to 9.5) using a reversible process which does not damage your Art print. This mounted piece can be easily framed at a framer or by yourself in a ready-made frame available at a store
- Professionally framed in an elegant frame with glass / plexiglass, and protected at the back with a conservation grade Backing Board with water-resistant coating.
ARTWORK SIZE -
This is usually determined by the requirements of your project. We have executed projects in a variety of sizes – the largest to date is a 5 x 20 feet canvas mural for a backdrop in a Dubai restaurant. We make Artwork in custom sizes as well, but the following sizes are most popular -
Sizes (Inches) –
Small Size Prints:
- 6 x 9 on Archival Paper / Canvas / Metal / Acrylic
- 7 x 10.5 on Archival Paper / Canvas / Metal / Acrylic
Prints on Paper are also available Matted / Mounted. Matted prints are prints sandwiched between mount boards, which can easily be framed in readymade standard frames available in stores, or custom framed by a framer.
Medium Size Prints:
- 12 x 18 on Archival Paper / Canvas / Metal / Acrylic
- 14 x 21 on Archival Paper / Canvas / Metal / Acrylic
- 16 x 24 on Archival Paper / Canvas / Metal / Acrylic
- 20 x 30 on Archival Paper / Canvas / Metal / Acrylic
Large Size Prints:
- 24 x 36 on Archival Paper, Canvas or Metal
- 40 x 60 on Archival Paper, Canvas or Metal